June has been the busiest month of the year so far for me. Seriously, it has flown by and I can’t believe it is almost July and that 2017 is almost half way gone. There’s been a lot of throw on a baseball cap and go kind of days!
- Attending the Kimberbell Event Academy for work in Utah. It was a blast, but more on that in a later post 🙂
- Wedding gift sewing!
- Robotics camp and 4-H robotics for X
- Football camp for X
- Summer school project for S
- Bridal Shower & an amazing mountain wedding for one of my best pals!
- My in-laws visited which was lovely <3
- Summer kids sewing classes are underway
- Prepping for my A/W sewing patterns
- Working on re-branding the patterns
All of this has been powered by lots of coffee and June was already filled with all kinds of wonderful memories! On the blog, this week will be a few photos from Kimberbell Event Academy and a few projects I have been working on. Happy Monday!