Wow, I can’t believe it is already the first week of April! March just flew past that’s for sure. Warmer weather is on its way (fingers crossed) and I really need to add some new things to my handmade wardrobe.
Here’s whats on my agenda this month:
- 1- “Poppy” with some machine embroidery on it
- 1- “Plum” Blouse
- 1- Pair of Ginger Jeans from Closet Case Files
- 1- Pair of Carolyn Pjs (I am planning on the view C) from Closet Case Files
- 1- Watson bra from Cloth Habit
- Tackle the mending pile
I also have a few non-handmade wardrobe makes that need to be finished up:
- 2 pillows for our living room
- 3 handmade gifts
- Bunny Garland
- 1 Quilt backing
Plus, I have some samples I need to sew up and several patterns that need to be printed up for sewing in the next couple of weeks. I am working on spending Sundays as my personal sewing days instead of tackling work projects. Yesterday was pretty productive in terms of getting started on several of the projects. What are your sewing goals for April?