Since I have been working on learning how to do lots of machine embroidery, I decided to do a little recap of the projects that I created from the previous month. I am really a newbie at this whole machine embroidery thing, however, I hoping to add some embroidery to some of my latest garment makes.
I think that my top project from last month was this tiger pillow which is a sample for work:
The design is from OESD Wild Flora #2 #80111 and the tiger is #80111-03. I really love the color combination and all the fabric is from my stash and the fabric the tiger is embroidered on is a light gray. I actually have another tiger and I also stitched up the owl from the same collection.
Here’s a look at some of the other projects I finished up at the end of January & all of February minus work samples:
Overall, it was a pretty productive in the amount of projects that I finished up and of course I forgot to take photos of a couple of them. A lot of the projects aren’t on here because they are work samples and are already on display. This month I am working on adding the embroidery to clothing, which seems to have it’s own learning curve with the various stabilizers you need to achieve the best results.