So after a lot of thinking and pondering and letting things settle, my word/theme/mantra for the year is:
I had a lot of words floating around, but nothing felt just right. “Make” came up randomly and it just felt perfect. Here are a few of the ways that I am going to incorporate “Make” into this year.
- “Make” time: Time for my family, friends, business, selfish crafting time, etc. really working on making balance.
- “Make” things happen: Take risks, just do, just try.
- “Make” more: finish wips (works in progress), tackle some projects that I have been hoping to try this year
- “Make” memories
- “Make” adventure
- “Make” new sewing patterns
- “Make” new sewing classes/workshops
- “Make” lots of cooking and baking time
- “Make” more blogging time, instagram, social media, tutorials, etc.
Those are only a few of the ways that I am going to work on adding more “Make” into my life. Already, I am spending more time making projects and cooking and baking. I am so excited that 2017 is already off to a wonderful start and I think that this year is going to be awesome!