**This is a weekly blog series, where I share a quote to be my “mantra” for the week. Along with other finds from around the web that I think are fascinating, inspirational, informative, or that just caught my eye.**
– Thinking that I need to make some new chic pajamas and this post is full of inspiration.
– This Polarid printer is going on my christmas list (I am a photo taking addict)
– Always a huge fan of guacamole and this one is going on the must try list for a sewing break snack over the weekend.
– I am kaftan obsessed right now, might be all the Shahs of Sunset I was watching or maybe just the fact you are comfy and pulled together all at the same time during the hot weather. Some of these kaftans are being added to my summer inspiration board.
– True Bia’s new patterns are awesome! Totally going on my pattern wish list 🙂
This week is going to be a little bit crazy around here. School starts a little bit later in the week. We are officially back into the routine, which always takes a couple of weeks to actually really get into even though we have been practicing. I am working on lots of behind the scene stuff, which I can’t wait to share over the next couple of weeks (like a new look around here!) Luckily, I have been spending some more time at the sewing machine, too. A total win-win! Lots of projects in the works. Some things coming up this week, new office hours are going into effect, weekend sewing, my quilt progress, and more! Here’s to the new start of the school year for my kiddos and new areas of my business that are expanding! Hopefully your Monday is off to a wonderful start 🙂