**This is a weekly blog series, where I share a quote to be my “mantra” for the week. Along with other finds from around the web that I think are fascinating, inspirational, informative, or that just caught my eye.**
– Totally going to make a wrap scarf using this tutorial for my fall wardrobe.
– Every now and then I like a good iced coffee while I am sewing, especially if it’s a hot afternoon. Thinking that this recipe would be great to try.
– Midi skirts are a trend I am wanting to try out the trend for the transition into the cooler months. These are a few awesome ones for inspiration.
– Love this outfit on Unfancy. Seriously, I am always a fan of the flare jean. 🙂
– Summer is going to be over before I know it and this list of movies will be the perfect thing to watch while I am sewing. P.S. 10 Things I Hate About You is one of my favorite movies of all time.
Only a couple more weeks until the kiddos head back to school which means I am trying to cram in as much summer before then! Over the weekend I managed to make some major progress on a quilt top (more details on that later this week), fit in a date night, and get in a little bit of crafting as well. One day into August and I can already tell that this month is going to move by pretty quickly. I am hoping to get quite a few things knocked off my to-do list along with catching up on some work sewing this week. Happy beginning of August!