**This is a weekly blog series, where I share a quote to be my “mantra” for the week. Along with other finds from around the web that I think are fascinating, inspirational, informative, or that just caught my eye.**
– Did you see this Ribbing Calculator over on the The Last Stitch! So awesome and so helpful 🙂
– Picked up Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert over the weekend from the library and so far I am liking it, granted I am only on part 2.
– Baskets on FX is seriously my new favorite show right after Vikings of course, but seriously this show cracks me up like no other. It matches my weird sense of humor for sure.
– This Ponte Primer over on Marcy Tilton’s blog is fantastic! Ponte is one of my go-to knit substrates P.S. Check out her fabric shop, I already have my eye on a couple of fabrics in there.
– Loved this list on 10 classics instead of trends driven items. I am coming to appreciate a more curated approach to dressing and doing the whole quality over quantity thing.
– Spring fever is in full force around here and these spring dresses over on A Cup of Jo are making me wish the warmer weather was already here.
This week seems to already be jam packed with all sorts of appointments, school conferences, and last minute things before the kids are out on spring break. I am working on the finishing “Mirabel” robe pattern in between my over packed schedule this week. Coming up on the blog this week my spring sewing plans, my weekend sewing game plan, and more. Have a wonderful Monday!