This weekend I am spending a ton of time in the studio! I have some work to catch up on and I plan to get a few selfish sewing projects crossed off my list. It’s quite an ambitious list for this weekend, it’s going to take a lot of coffee and lots of non-stop sewing.
Here’s my game plan:
- Sew 1-2 yoga headbands with some knit scraps that I have hanging out in the studio
- One sample of an upcoming pattern
- One muslin of a pattern that I recently drafted
- One Foxglove tank (that started last weekend)
- One “Evelyn” Clutch
- Sort out my fabric stash for some spring sewing
What’s on your sewing agenda for the weekend?
***This is a weekly blog series, where I share my sewing game plan for one of the days on the weekend. The projects will be shared throughout the following week on the blog.***