**This is a weekly blog series, where I share a quote to be my “mantra” for the week. Along with other finds from around the web that I think are fascinating, inspirational, informative, or that just caught my eye.**
– If you haven’t tried sewing with Chambray (you should because it’s lovely) head over to Indiesew’s latest Fabric Files to learn more about this substrate.
– Absolutely in love with this Constellation quilt from Fancy Tiger Crafts! I think it is fantastic and now I want to make each kiddo one and one for our room… so good <3
– I can totally get behind this 90s hairstyle comeback…
– This post from Becca over on Free Notions is a must read! Making a muslin or pre-muslin is (I think) the most important step in making your own handmade wardrobe. Nobody has the same body, a pattern rarely fits in the first go-around, and getting the right fit can make all the difference with any pattern.
– I am trying to get back into working out and I think yoga is going to be one of my go-tos for now. I am adding the knotted yoga headband tutorial from The Homesteady to my to-do list this weekend.
– Adding these snickerdoodle cake pops to my weekend agenda. They might be the perfect afternoon mid-sewing treat.
Coming up this week on the blog, more on my spring/summer wardrobe plans, a tutorial for finishing knit edges, and a couple of completed projects that I haven’t blogged about yet.