**This is a weekly blog series, where I share a quote to be my “mantra” for the week. Along with other finds from around the web that I think are fascinating, inspirational, informative, or that just caught my eye.**
– Love these bits of wisdom from Vivienne Westwood via Career Girl Daily
– One of my big goals for this year is to really up my fresh flower game. I am hoping to grow some flowers in my garden/yard and really keep up with it. Along with nourishing the garden I am planning on using it as a way to get outside a little bit more. This post from Floret Farms has me inspired!
– I am going to try out this method for attaching elastic for swimwear with a serger. I usually just try to line it up along the edge, but cutting a sliver of the fabric off seems a little bit easier!
– Even though fall is over and winter is on it’s way out, I think these are still some good ways to incorporate florals into your wardrobe before spring.
– Obsessing over The Weaving Loom blog as I dive back into a little tabletop weaving. I haven’t really done much weaving since fashion design school and it is really relaxing and a nice way to wind down the day.
– This week I am going to spend some of my extra time watching Beverly Johnson’s Sewing Bras: Construction and Fit class over on Craftsy. I can’t wait to delve deeper in to bra fitting and sewing. It should be a challenging yet rewarding side project to work on during the weekends.