**This is a weekly blog series, where I share a quote to be my “mantra” for the week. Along with other finds from around the web that I think are fascinating, inspirational, informative, or that just caught my eye.**
– Thinking that this would be a wonderful handmade gift for S to make for all of her friends!
– Slightly obsessed with this necklace!! (slightly is probably an understatement)
– Now I am on the hunt for a mini Christmas tree for the studio and am thinking that this ornament is a must (but don’t tell my husband!? Since I have already added another Christmas tree to our house for the season!)
– Loving in this!! I am not a Black Friday shopper, in fact, I almost flat out refuse to go on that day. Instead, I bake, create things, and hang out with family. I have worked in retail and Black Friday was my least favorite day of the year. Way to go REI! I think more companies should follow their lead!
– After finishing up a few knitting projects that I already have going on, I think it might be time to make a pair of fingerless mitts! Perfect inspiration found here.
– Seriously, I love this beauty advent calendar!!
– Daily habits to make you even more stylish, I think yes!
And the winner of the 1000th Post Giveaway is….
Cat!! (I will be sending you an email shortly. Congrats!)