**This is a weekly blog series, where I share a quote to be my “mantra” for the week. Along with other finds from around the web that I think are fascinating, inspirational, informative, or that just caught my eye.**
– Slow Fashion October, sometimes I feel like I need to rush to get something finished this month I am going to slow down and work on the details as well as enjoying the process.
– Loving this free quilt pattern 🙂
– This article over on Indie Sew all about silk fabric. Which is a wonderful substrate to add into your wardrobe especially at the holidays!
– You can now find KZJO’STUDIO patterns over on UpCraftClub!
– Making this Halloween Bark with the kiddos sometime this month and hopefully it will become a new Halloween tradition.
– Loving these quotes from Mindy Kaling!
– Adding this to my must read list.
– Usually I am not much of a salad person, but this one looks to awesome to pass up!