**This is a weekly blog series, where I share a quote to be my “mantra” for the week. Along with other finds from around the web that I think are fascinating, inspirational, informative, or that just caught my eye.**
– Some great last minute pumpkin decorating ideas that are super chic. I might try to squeeze in the gold leaf one on my project list this week.
– I might have to get a pair of Hunter boots and make a striped “Rosaline” to go with after seeing this post over on Merrick’s Art for styling them. Just wish it rained more where I lived to really get tons of use out of them!
– I might have to try out the free Women’s Cowl Neck Sweatshirt over on the Sewing Rabbit. It looks cozy and just right for the rest of the flag football games that I have coming up.
– Since I am still on a rainbow kick… check out all this guide.
– Maybe I should read one of these books this month.
– Hopefully on Sunday I can make up these Baked Apple Cider Donuts