**This is a weekly blog series, where I share a quote to be my “mantra” for the week. Along with other finds from around the web that I think are fascinating, inspirational, informative, or that just caught my eye.**
– Gearing up to add some new shoes to my fall wardrobe, this is a great read for fall shoes to wear with denim.
– I must learn how to crochet so I can make this grocery tote.
– Looking to add more garments to your fall and winter wardrobe, check this post first to get some awesome ideas for the right fabric.
– Obsessed with this board over on Sincerely Jules
– Looking to add a leather jacket to you fall wardrobe (or making one!), look for these details
– I have been reading more in the the past couple of months then I have in the past year. The reasons for that 1) a new library card 2) the kids are motivation since they love going to the library 3) a giant list of books I have been wanting to read and 4) a conscious effort on my part in making it part of my daily routine. This article might keep me even more motivated to keep it up 😉