– Spending lots of time taking my sketches to workable patterns on the computer. Today I am working on a skirt that is going to be perfect for summer.
– When I need a break away from the computer, I am working on doing the hand lettering for the names for the upcoming patterns.
– “Genavieve” is the perfect addition to your spring/summer wardrobe and you can find a styling inspiration board that I curated over on my pinterest page. You can also find one board for “Eleanor” and one board for “Rosaline” .
– This week with one of my pals and I managed to make some major headway on my wedding invitations, which are getting mailed out ASAP. I have spent the last week or so, nailing down all the wedding details and making a giant wedding to-do list. Which is going to be a huge priority in the next couple of weeks/months. I love how everything is coming together 🙂
– This weekend I am planning on doing a few projects around the house, planting some flowers, doing a little home office reorganizing, spending time with the kiddos and my husband, and maybe if I am lucky a little sewing!