I really failed on my December Handmade Wardrobe Goals (between being sick, the holidays, getting engaged, getting married, I was just a little bit on the busy side, but I figure that's ok)…anyways, I am ready to dive in full force and make some major headway this month on my Handmade Wardrobe!
Here's the to make list:
- Make the Hudson pants from True Bias
- Finish knitting my cowl
- Make the Syrah skirt from Selvage Designs
- Make the Bronte Top from Jennifer Lauren Vintage
The patterns I would like to add to my collection this month:
- The Archer from Grainline Studio
- The Linden from Grainline Studio
- The Sew Simple Leggings by So Sew Easy
- The Watson Bra & Bikini pattern from Cloth Habit
The list is a little bit ambitious, but I am up for the challenge! Plus, I am going to be busy working on making samples of my newest pattern. That means a few of those are going to end up in my closet! Follow along on Instagram to see my progress on my handmade wardrobe along with sneak peeks of my next pattern!