*** A series where I share one of my favorite tools, recipes, moments, or something(s) that I am in love with at the moment.***
- Working on the illustrations for "Eleanor" today, the pattern will be heading to pattern testing next week (fingers crossed).
- Picking a design at Minted.com for our holiday cards. I have the photo(s) picked and the designs narrowed down so now I just need to make a decision…
- Planning to share my new wardrobe plans in the next couple of days.
- Mailed out our annual Halloween Cards yesterday, they turned out awesome this year! (see some of the photos from the shoot here on the blog on Halloween)
- Picked up my knitting needles again this week and am working on a cowl scarf while X is working hard during flag football practice. My goal is to finish it up before his football season is over. This is also one of my goals to work on in the coming year, make more and spend less mindless time on the phone (like playing games or checking IG during football practice) instead using the time to work on a project.