I feel like June just started…. a few blinks and it already come to an end and now we are already almost through the first week of July! One month of summer vacation down, 1 1/2 months of summer vacation left for the kiddos, the same amount of time to cross off a ton of things of our family summer bucket list, and a lot of adventures await!
Here were some of the highlights from last month:
- X graduating from kindergarten!
- Breaking out the slip'n'slide for the first time this season
- Cherry picking
- Swimming at our local pool
- Sewing, sewing, and more sewing
- Family BBQs
- Went to the movies
- The beginnings of redecorating our kitchen and the kiddos bathroom
- Lots of baking
- Huge amount of progress on my pattern line
- The start of T-Ball
- A wonderful garden that is starting to flourish!
I can't wait to see what July has in store, I have a feeling it is going to be pretty awesome!