Wow, another month as passed by way too fast. I can't believe almost half the year is almost over…. where did the time go?! May was pretty awesome! Here's a little recap:
- lots of family time!!
- an anniversary 🙂
- a birthday, woot!
- Mother's Day
- the dreaded flu bug hit our house big time
- digitized my first pattern, it's getting soooo close!
- cleaned out the kiddos closets and had a huge mending pile
- began our backyard makeover
- loved the warmer weather
- made lots of summer goals/plans
- discovered a new favorite salad
- attempting to workout consistently
- the blog was more consistent due to my actually planning and editorial calendar
- made huge strides on the business side of my small business
- took a ton of photos, now I need to get a ton printed
- taking lots of creative time to make all sorts of things
- sewing, sewing, and more sewing!
I can't wait to see what June brings!