– surprising x with green panacakes and kiwi for breakfast!
– finishing up this year's taxes!
– making the plan for this week
– helping X with his science fair project
– sketching out my garden plan
– stitching some cross stitch samplers
– planning on getting some free print-ables ready to go along with my pattern release set for the end of April
– testing my first pattern (it will be awesome for spring and summer!! Oh, and I will be looking for pattern testers in just a few weeks- email me if your interested)
– tackling a giant to-do list
– listening to the crazy wind outside
– enjoying lots of Moroccan Mint tea
– digging into lots of spring cleaning (this year I am really into the clean out, purge, simplify, and re-organizing process)
– looking forward to this week!
P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!