– editing photos from the last week. It was filled with yoga, pedicures, birthday parties and the start of our garden!
– working in the studio and making lots of progress on the pattern line!! April is going to be a huge month around here, hint, hint!
– loving the spring colors that are starting to emerge outside
– planning "the big goal" plan for the back yard
– needing to take a little time to play with some new watercolors I picked up from the local craft store
– finding myself baking a ton this week and eating lots of yummy things
– deciding on a new paint color to add into our home
– spending lots of time drafting patterns, I can't wait to show you them
– obsessing about drinking more water, it's seriously my one of my mini goals for March
– stretching myself with more yoga
– waiting impatiently for the start of the New York Real Housewives tonight
– tackling unfinished projects while watching Real Housewives 🙂