I turned 27 (totally excited because I am hoping that 27 will be better than 26!). I had a great day filled with work, lunch with a friend, a little shopping, dinner out, got season 4 & 5 of Murder, She Wrote as a birthday gift, and watched criminal minds before bed. So all in all it was awesome! Anyways, I thought it would a great time to wrap up my 26 things to do before I turn 27 list!
(items in blue are the status of each goal, so I can see my progress and figure out what I need to work on more. I want to make sure that I keep up with them)
4. Read 1 book a month (I only got 9 books read *not bad* but I did read a ton of magazines and am slightly behind on reading them.
7. Sew 1 quilt at least full sized
13. Build a website (hopefully soon!)
16. Scrapbook at least twice a month (Really didn't make any progress for that one- guess I will have to try to catch up on them in the next couple of months.)
22. Have a booth at a craft fair (I am not sure I will actually get this one done or not, I will wait and see when I get a few pattern ready to be sold and see what happens from there.)
23. Quilt Market (have a booth at) (my goal is for May 2011 when it is in Salt Lake, so I guess this one won't technically get crossed off before I turn 27, but trust me I am going to make this happen.)
24. Design my own fabric line (I am just planning on keeping my sketchbook full of doodles and inspiration and probably focus on this more in the next year.)